Rocky Mountain Vacation Rentals is always on the lookout for creative, forward-thinking individuals who have a keen eye for business development. In the growth and expansion of our organization, those business savvy, entrepreneurial-minded persons will play integral roles in keeping Rocky Mountain Vacation Rentals on the forefront of the vacation rental industry.
As we expand throughout the Rocky Mountain region and open new locations, individuals with business development and management skills, proven sales experience, intimate knowledge and passion for the ski industry, a real estate background, concierge and/or guest services experience, and online marketing know-how or web design/development experience will be needed. Our planned 35 future locations are located within these following areas: Colorado, Utah, Montana, Nevada, the Pacific Northwest and Canada.
Destination Specialist | Summit County
Rocky Mountain Vacation Rentals, a travel wholesaler, is seeking a highly motivated and skilled sales professional with intimate knowledge of Summit County to join our sales team as a Destination Specialist. This is an incredible position for those looking for a dynamic career while living the mountain lifestyle.
Must live in Summit County, have proven success in sales, and experience in reservations, property management, and/or concierge services. This position requires that you are familiar with the different lodging properties and area activities offered in Breckenridge, Keystone and Copper and can naturally provide superior customer service while upholding the company tagline of Friendly.Knowledgeable.Locals®. As a Destination Specialist your role is to work with clients on a regular basis in an effort to book vacation lodging, lift tickets and concierge items as needed for all vacation leads in the Breckenridge, Keystone and Copper area. This position will be based out of our Frisco office and is full-time.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit/Background
- Must have sales experience and the ability to speak confidently on local ski resorts and properties
- Previous sales experience in hospitality or related field preferred
- Computer literacy required – able to successfully navigate and maneuver across multiple applications simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong understanding of sales goals, margins, forecasting, etc.
- Must be able to multi-task
- Knowledge and passion for the ski industry and Summit County
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Answer inbound calls and web leads for vacation requests in Summit County
- Develop rapport with clients and match lodging requests with available inventory to close sale
- Facilitate lift ticket sales, activity bookings and other concierge items for guests
- Maintain contact with guests after booking is secured through departure
- Develop and maintain sales materials for properties
- Monitor guest satisfaction and resolve any service issues to ensure future business
- Participate in on-going sales training and familiarization trips
- Achieve monthly sales volume quotas and conversation rates
Rocky Mountain Vacation Rentals is headquartered in Vail, Colorado. This position is based in our Frisco office and requires a full-time commitment. Thank you for your interest in joining our team at Rocky Mountain Vacation Rentals, we look forward to hearing from you!
Email your letter of interest and resume to: [email protected]
Live in the Rockies, Work in the Rockies, Play in the Rockies!