Policies and Payments
Check-In: 4:00 pm Check-out: 10:00 am
These check-in / check-out times are standardized times and may vary depending on your specific property. Please confirm times with your ROCKY MOUNTAIN VACATION RENTALS agent to ensure accurate check-in / check-out times.
Unless specifically noted in the Reservation Confirmation, accommodation location in regards to floor, room number, and view is NOT guaranteed.
- 50% of total rental cost is due at time of booking. Final Payment is specific to the supplier’s policies plus 5 days for administrative needs.
- Total rental costs are due at time of booking on reservations made within the final payment period of the supplier’s policies.
- There will be a $50 fee imposed on all reservations that require the use of one charge/credit card to replace another charge/credit card after the initial card has been charged. This applies on a per payment basis. Different cards may be used on different payments without a fee being imposed.
- Reservations may not be split between more than three (3) charge/credit cards.
*** Note: All advance deposits and damage deposits shall be held in a non-segregated Escrow Account by Rocky Mountain Vacation Rentals and no interest shall be paid on returned funds.***
- Cancellation policies are specific to the supplier’s policies plus 5 days for administrative needs. Refunds are subject to supplier’s policies.
- Rocky Mountain Vacation Rentals requires a $150.00 administrative fee in addition to the cancellation fee charged by the supplier to cover administrative expenses regardless of when a confirmed reservation is canceled.
- Cancellations made after a supplier’s non-refundable cancellation dates are definitively non-refundable.
- No refunds will be issued in cases of unfavorable weather conditions, poor seasonal sport conditions, health issues, family or business emergencies, or transportation delays.
- We strongly recommend you obtain travel insurance if you have not already. Please contact Rocky Mountain Vacation Rentals for travel insurance rates and information.
- Cancellation requests received after 5pm Friday will not be considered requested until Monday at 9am Mountain Standard Time due to inconsistency in supplier hours.
- A security deposit in the form of an open Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express imprint is required of all clients when checking into all properties. This security deposit imprint may be used as a security/damage/telephone deposit, and/or to settle any incidental charges incurred during your stay that are due upon check-out.
- Nightly rates quoted to clients do not include discounts or promotional offers. Rates quoted to clients do not include lodging taxes, resort fees, or service fees. Each resort, village, town, or municipality has its own specific taxes and fees that vary by location. Please confirm all rates, taxes, and fees with Rocky Mountain Vacation Rentals directly.
- Clients are responsible for any damages to the rental property during their stay. Rocky Mountain Vacation Rentals and its affiliates reserve the right to charge the client’s charge/credit card for any damages to the rental property or for missing property. Smoking is strictly prohibited in all accommodations. An additional cleaning charge will be assessed if smoking in the property is detected.
MINIMUM STAYS, EARLY DEPARTURES, & LATE CHECK-OUTS:
- A minimum night stay may be required on reservations made during certain periods or for certain property types. Minimum night stay requirements may be reduced or waived for an additional fee.
- Late check-outs must be approved in advance by Rocky Mountain Vacation Rentals and our affiliates. An additional “late check-out fee” may be assessed based on time of departure and unit size/type if not previously authorized and noted on the reservation.
- Clients departing earlier than their scheduled departure date for any reason shall not receive a refund for unused nights.
HOUSEKEEPING SERVICES (Private Homes and Condominiums)
- Daily or additional housekeeping service is available to the client at an additional charge.
- No requested cleanings will be scheduled on Sundays or holidays.
ADDITIONAL PERSON CHARGES
- Each reservation has a maximum occupancy level based on the property policies.
- Some properties can accommodate additional people for an additional fee per night.
- Pets are allowed in SELECT private residences. Unless confirmed with Rocky Mountain Vacation Rentals and noted on the Reservation Confirmation, properties are not pet friendly.