We will prove to you that we offer the best local knowledge in the industry. We will gladly accept the challenge. Start off by skimming through our Copper Mountain Local Tips to gain the knowledge you need to maximize your vacation fun. If that’s not enough, give us a call. We are happy to provide you with an abundance of Copper Mountain Local Tips and, if you ask nicely, even some local secrets.
1) Check cotrip.org for road conditions any time of year.
2) At these high altitudes, espcially at Copper Mountain, don't forget your sunscreen.
3) If you are flying in/out of Denver International Airport and renting a vehicle, avoid overpaying for gas by fueling up in Denver, Silverthorne or Frisco.
4) Pick up a Summit Daily in the morning to find the most updated apres ski and dinner deals in town.
5) Woodward at Copper is a must see! This indoor, year round ski and snowboarrd training facility provides a safe and fun learning environment for all levels of park and pipe riders and skiiers. Drop into a big jump, soar high through the sky and land in a foam-cushioned pit...all with a massive smile!
6) Enjoy the sites, sounds and smells fo the Rockies on one of Copper's FREE, daily guided snowshoe tours.
7) Looking for some family fun on ice? Hop onto Copper's West Lake for some ice-skating from 10am - 9pm during the winter season.
8) Love S'mores? We do too. Roast s'mores with the family by picking up a S'mores kit at Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory for $5.95 and roast 'em on the open fire pit daily.
9) For the best prices on lift tickets, purchase your lift tickets in advance through one of our Copper Mountain locals.
10) Enjoy happy hour eats daily at Endo's Adrenaline Cafe from 3-6pm, located in the Mountain Plaza Building.
11) If you're in the mood for a tasty martini or scotch, visit the Storm King Lounge in Center Village.
12) Local's looking for a great pizza at the end of the day find themselves at Creekside Pizza & Deli, located in Snowbridge Square. See you there.
13) Looking to enjoy some Euro-flare? Pravda is an authentic Russian establishment offering 30 different vodkas, warm lighting and regular DJ's. Stay late and discover one of Copper's nighttime spots.
14) Take in the Rockies with friends and family atop the American Eagle Lift at Solitude Station. A great place to have an elevated lunch experience with loved ones.
15) Salsa Mountain Cantina serves up tasty Mexican food at Snow Bridge Square. Kids eat FREE on Sunday nights!
16) Take advantage of great deals AND avoid lift lines by visiting during low season dates.
17) To avoid altitude sickness and to make sure you're feeling your best during your vacation to Copper Mountain, drink plenty of fluids to stay hydrated before and during your stay.
18) Beginner skiiers should start their skiing on the west side of the mountain from Union Creek base area where there are 3 lifts (Kokomo, High Point and Lumberjack).
19) Beginners should book group ski lessons in advance to ensure availability and to save money.
20) For more local tips, dining recommendations AND the best-kept skiing secrets on Copper Mountain, call us directly.