We will prove to you that we offer the best local knowledge in the industry. We will gladly accept the challenge. Start off by skimming through our Keystone Local Tips to gain the knowledge you need to maximize your vacation fun. If that’s not enough, give us a call. We are happy to provide you with an abundance of Keystone Local Tips and, if you ask nicely, even some local secrets.
1) To save money on beer and liquor, hit the liquor store in Dillon next to City Market. Prices will be much lower than the liquor stores in Keystone.
2) For great happy hour $1.00 tacos, visit Dos Locos and leave with a full belly and wallet.
3) For the best pizza in Keystone head to Pizza 10 1.
4) Don't miss out on night skiing, it's only offered here at Keystone!
5) Grab FREE Nature Valley gronola bars at all Keystone lift ticket offices to curb your on-mouintain hunger.
6) If you are flying in/out of Denver International Airport and renting a vehicle, avoid overpaying for gas by fueling up in Denver, Silverthorne or Frisco.
7) Pick up a Summit Daily in the morning to find the most updated apres ski and dinner deals in town.
8) Believe it or not, Keystone Lake is the largest Zamboni-maintained outdoor ice rink in North America. Take the family skating and make memories for a lifetime.
9) Take advantage of great deals AND avoid lift lines by visiting during low season dates.
10) Looking for a new summer vacation destination for golf? Take your pick from two chamionship golf courses located in the Keystone community.
11) Keystone offers three villages: River Run, Mountain House and Lakeside Village. Make sure to speak with one of our Keystone locals for assistance to picking the perfect location for you and your family.
12) Alpenglow Stube - a MUST dining experience with the family. The venue sits at 11.444 feet and offers breathtaking views. Enjoy a dining experience like no other in North America.
13) Enjoy the best apres deck in River Run Village at 9280. Happy hour from 3pm-6pm daily. Great views, drink specials and kid friendly.
14) Thirsty? Head to Kickapoo Tavern in River Run Village for a great selection of Colorado microbrews.
15) If you're looking for a place that serves breakfast all day, look no further. The New Moon Cafe in River Run Village is your spot.
16) Venture into The Goat in Mountain House Village if you're looking for a local, underground bar. Supported by snowboarders and skiiers alike, enjoy a burger and beer alongside some live music.
17) Family dining fun exists out of Lakeside Village with The Horse Drawn Sleigh Ride Dinner. Take a horse drawn sleigh or wagon to an authentic homestead for dinner and entertainment. Be sure to call in advance to make rerservations.
18) For the best prices on lift tickets, purchase your lift tickets in advance through one of our Keystone locals. Prices increase if you wait to purchase your tickets at the ticket office versus advance purchase.
19) For more local tips, dining recommendations AND the best-kept skiing secrets in Keystone, call us directly.