We will prove to you that we offer the best local knowledge in the industry. We will gladly accept the challenge. Start off by skimming through our Snowmass Local Tips to gain the knowledge you need to maximize your vacation fun. If that’s not enough, give us a call. We are happy to provide you with an abundance of Snowmass Local Tips and, if you ask nicely, even some local secrets.
1) With 3,132 acres, Snowmass is one of the largest ski resorts in the country.
2) Free parking is available year-round in Snowmass' Rodeo Lot.
3) Tipsy Taxi is a free service that runs throughout town. Ask the bartender to give them a call!
4) For the best live music, be sure to check out the locals' favorite Belly Up in downtown Aspen for the biggest names in music.
5) Pick up an Aspen Times in the morning to find the most updated apres ski and dinner deals in town.
6) There are Free Skier Shuttles at designated stops throughout Snowmass that carries skiers from mountain to mountain, inlcuding Aspen Mountain, Aspen Highlands, Buttermilk Mountain and Snowmass.
7) Snowmass provides free shuttle service throughout all of Snowmass Village. For more info call Snowmass Village Transportation Center (970) 923-2543.
8) For the quickest access to Snowmass fly directly into Aspen Colorado Sardy Field (ASE), located only 6 miles from Snowmass Village.
9) To enjoy the tops of either Aspen Mountain or Snowmass without skiing, gondola passes are offered for those just looking to take in the sites and enjoy lunch atop the High Rockies.
10) Many hotels in Aspen and Snowmass are pet friendly, don't forget your four-legged friends.
11) Over 48 miles of FREE and fully maintained Nordic Trails exist throughout the Roaring Fork Valley for your cross-country skiing pleasure.
12) Lift tickets purchased in Aspen or Snowmass are good at all four Aspen Ski Co. mountains: Aspen Mountain, Aspen Highlands, Buttermilk Mountain and Snowmass. And kids under 6 ski FREE.
13) Venga Venga Cantina & Tequila Bar serves up over 150 tequilas paired beautifully with cuisine. Make sure to grab a drink and warm up by the fire pits while watching skiiers and boarders cruise by.
14) For those mountain bike enthusiasts, Snowmass offers over 40 miles and 3,000 vertical feet of scenic single track and roads to explore.
15) To grab food on the go make sure to swing by Little Dill Wagon in Snowmass Village for your on-mountain picnic.
16) Everybody loves Sneaky's Tavern. Located steps from the slopes, enjoy fun times with family over dinner or watch the big game with your friends.
17) For the best prices on lift tickets, purchase your lift tickets in advance through one of our Snowmass locals. Ticket prices increase if you wait to purchase them at the lift ticket office.
18) For more local tips, dining recommendations AND the best-kept skiing secrets on Snowmass, call us directly.